Monday, November 14, 2011

2
Travelnursing.org- Review

Registered nurses who are willing to travel have endless possibilities, and Traveling nurses can make up to $40 per hour depending on the location they choose. But the pay isn't the only reason registered nurses might consider traveling, as the experiences are also unique. Maybe you've thought about wanting to live somewhere but aren't sure you would like it, traveling for temporary work (usually 8 weeks) will allow you to get a feel for the place and see if you would like to stay. Additionally, traveling nurses make a big impact on the world of health care because without them many places would be lacking skilled health professionals. Traveling as nurse is a great adventure that allows every nurse the unique opportunity to work with new colleagues and meet new friends. Another satisfying advantage of being a traveling nurse is free housing. Companies that work with traveling nurses offer quality housing that is both close to where nurses work and play, for a great price! FREE!

So if you are a registered nurse and you would like to join a free placement program and start working this week, I'd like to tell you about travelnursing.org, a great website that can help you to find your perfect nursing job because they partner with top travel nursing companies to make sure that you get the fit you need. They are also able to provide scholarships for qualifying applicants applying to a medical related field or who are currently pursuing further education in the fields of nursing and medicine.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I hope they can help you in finding the perfect nursing job and I wish you good luck! 
~ Additionally, I want to give big thanks to all of the RN's out there who work hard to provide quality medical care. I know the job must not always be easy, and it takes strength to take care of people in need as a profession. Last time I was in the hospital I couldn't have appreciated my nurses enough, I spent more time with them than I did my own doctor and they tended to my needs, which meant so much to me. They made my stay at the hospital a breeze! ~ 


2 comments:

Kenna said...

Thanks for following my blog! I am now following yours!

FreeIndeed said...

too bad i'm not a nurse but that would be a cool program if i was. It would be stressful though to try and learn a new workplace all the time and always have new coworkers
- anna pry

Post a Comment