Tuesday, November 22, 2011

0
Thanksgiving Plans?!

I love thanksgiving. It is *perhaps* one of my favorite holidays. But this thanksgiving is going to be the first thanksgiving that I don't get to eat until I'm sinfully full. I'm trying to lose this baby weight because me and my husband and son will be going on vacation to Las Vegas in February where we'll be meeting up with lots of old friends we haven't seen since we left California early this year, and I really want to look my best. I have 40 lbs I need to lose, and I know I won't lose that before February, but I'm hoping to do the best I can. I'm not going to enjoy watching everyone eat the yummy food I spent all day making while I snack occasionally throughout the day. But by next year, I'll be fit and ready to enjoy thanksgiving like I normally do.

So what's your plans thanksgiving? Small family gathering? Large family gathering? Tons of food? Or are your dieting like me? I'd love to hear about your plans :) Lets talk!


0 comments:

Post a Comment