Monday, November 14, 2011

0
Become.com - Review

Have you done any shopping on Become.com? With the holidays arriving so rapidly, I'm sure we can all appreciate the hot deals, price comparisons, and product reviews this site has to offer! You can even save money on shipping by checking out these awesome offers from stores, some offering free shipping on orders over $100, others offering free shipping on order over $35, and another store even offers $7 flat rate shipping. But the great offers don't stop there, they have a long list of great offers from different types of stores you'll want to get your hands on. Another thing I love about Become.com is the "top 10 lists" they feature on the site. It makes it so much easier to shop because when I'm stumped on gift ideas I can easily come across great ideas for every one in my family. The selection of products and great deals are wonderful on this website, everything is organized and easy to find. Say your looking for that green leather chair to go in your living room, or to replace that Hampton laminate flooring in your home, or maybe you need a new hand held shower mount, you can find all these things and so much more easily and for a great price at Become.com. They feature products sold by large-brand merchants all over, while shopping for my baby I noticed that they list products from companies like Target®, Babies R Us®, and The Land of Nod®. They also feature electronic products sold by Dell®, Toshiba®, and AT&T®. But it doesn't stop there, they have tons of merchants offering great deals on their site. They also have made it super easy to do your shopping anywhere with their free app for the Ipad. While browsing the site, I found some great deals right away, I found a Sonicare Essence 5200 toothbrush for 13% off making it only $139.99, and a Canon Powershot 16 megapixel camera at 44% off, making it just $129.00, a really good deal in my opinion. I am happy to have found this website and be sharing it with you guys today because the holidays are always so hectic for me, trying to find the right gifts, find the best deals, and get all of my shopping done in time can make me feel exhausted sometimes, but I'm looking forward to using Become.com as my side-kick in shopping this year to make things a little easier (And with taking care of my newborn son, and learning how to be a mommy for the first time, God knows I could use all the help I can get!) - So what gifts will you be getting this holiday season? What is your favorite part about this time of year? And how do you look for the best deals? Don't be shy! I'd love to hear about your shopping-savvy ideas and tips! Lets talk about the holidays!



0 comments:

Post a Comment