Thursday, November 3, 2011

3
Brand New Look!

Notice Anything Different?!

I
updated the look of this blog today, I completely erased the last template and started over! I'd love to hear what you guys think of the change! If you haven't been here before and don't know what it looked like, I'd still love to hear what you think of it now! Feedback would be awesome, I love hearing what you guys 'n gals think :)

Also, I'm getting started on some new reviews and giveaways very soon, sorry for taking some time off, it's a little hard to manage with my little one around now. But, we're (slowly) getting a schedule and I'll have more time to get things back to normal here.

IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY! YAY! :)



3 comments:

Lisa Boyle said...

Love the new look! :-)

Many blessings,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a very informative and fun blog.
New follower here from the Sundae Hop, http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
Hope if you have a moment, you can stop in, say hello and follow back:) I will also have a Monday Hop that you might like to join, I'll have it posted Sunday night:)
Have a blessed Sunday!

DancingBorzoi said...

I'm not very familiar with your "old" look, but I like this design. It's different, and it's easy on the eyes.

Post a Comment