Sunday, October 16, 2011

5
Montagne Jeunesse Deep Pore Cleansing Masque Review

Being pregnant has definitely had it's fair share of ups and downs, more ups than downs I'd say, but one of the biggest troubles I've ran into while being pregnant is acne breakouts and blemishes! I've never had acne in my life, I've always had really clear complexion... Until I got pregnant! Then, the hormones took over, I had breakouts like I had never seen before! All I could keep thinking was "I really can't wait to have this baby and go back to normal!!"

Well, then I took a trip to my local beauty store, and while looking for facial cleansers, I actually found a really amazing face mask that I hadn't tried before! So that's why I'm writing this review today!




So it is made by Montagne Jeunesse, and the kind I tried was "Crushed Raspberry"
It smelled great! I was skeptical at first, thinking, what this stuff really going to do for me
in just 15 minutes? But I went ahead and tried it anyway, and I'm glad I did!

Montagne Jeunesse is a UK based company that prides themselves for making "Sexy Natural Skincare", I myself am a huge fan of "All Natural" products =)

No, it's not a miracle treatment for acne, and I wouldn't suggest using it as anything more than a relaxing face masque. What I can say is it leaves your skin feeling refreshed, your complexion a little brighter, and your mood a little better :) It is definitely refreshing! The breakouts.. well of course they still happen! But this face mask really makes you feel great! Especially after getting out of a hot shower, pampering yourself with a cool refreshing face masque does make you feel great! :)

I'm looking forward to trying more of their products :)


5 comments:

Becky Davis said...

THank you for stopping by my blog, Dutch Girl's Favorite Things". I am following you back on GFC as well! :) -Becky

Candice said...

I love face masks - I always feel so much better after I've used one. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow back :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

Mihaela said...

I've always wanted to try one of these.I like your review!

Saida said...

I would love to try one of these! I suffer from acne thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

I love face masks, and now I wanna try some of these after I read your review.

Post a Comment