I think one of the most relaxing practices you can do is what I like to call a 'thankful meditation' moment. It's not hard, it doesn't take long, it makes you feel refreshed and joyous, all you have to do is take a moment to recognize and appreciate all (or even just a few) of the things you are thankful for today. It's something everyone could benefit from everyday, if not at least a few times a week.
That's why today I'm opening up a weekly blog post called 'Thankful Tuesday'. I'll post a few of the things that I am thankful for, and then ask you to leave a comment telling me something your thankful for today.
I am thankful for:
- My hubby who wakes up at 6:00AM to go work, and still comes home and takes care of me and our baby.
- My baby boy being a healthy, beautiful gift from God, I couldn't ask for a more perfect child! He is wonderful.
- Eggnog being sold this time of year! ;)
- My family being supportive and helpful during my labor/delivery, it was a rough 21 hours and I don't think I could have done so well without them!
- Halloween giving me the excuse to eat more candy than I should have!
So what are you thankful for today?
I'd love to hear from all of you! :)
Stay Positive! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.