Tuesday, November 22, 2011

0
Gifts for comfort :)


I know it might not be fancy or extravagant, but some of the most important gifts on my Christmas Wish List are gifts that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (plush blankets, a cotton bathrobe, pajamas, etc..) - I moved back home to Texas earlier this year from California, and I honestly forgot that it actually does get cold here. I have pajamas, but they are all tank top and shorts, not exactly what I need this time of year! Anyway, I've always loved Aeropostale, and they have some great sleepwear that I would love to see under my tree this year :) They also have major good deals going on right now, I've seen shirts regularly priced at $29.50  now being sold at just $12.00, a full-zip hoodie regularly priced at $39.50 now being sold at just $19.75, and tank tops regularly priced at $22.50 now marked down to just $10.00. I also browsed around at the clearance section and noticed that they have some adorable shirts up for grabs priced as low as $4.99. And to make things just a little sweeter, they are offering free shipping on orders over $75.00. I love getting deals like these! I'll definitely be doing some more shopping at Aero this holiday season, especially with good deals like these. Check out this adorable set of pajamas, I love it :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment