Thursday, November 10, 2011

1
FiveFingerTees.com (Review)


I was delighted the opportunity to review FiveFingerTees.com, a t-shirt company with a huge variety of great stuff! They offer everything from funny T-shirts, geek T-shirts, political T-shirts, sports T-shirts, hoodies, holiday T-shirts, and so much more! They even offer blank T-shirts for a great deal, just $4.99! When choosing which shirt I was going to review, it wasn't easy! There was a huge selection of shirts I would love to have, but since I had to pick just one, I chose this totally lovable "Free Hugs" T-shirt!! :) - You can customize the style (men or women's), the size, and the color of the shirt to your liking, but I chose to keep it the original color (yellow) because it is so bright and fun! I was surprised when my shirt arrived because it is super soft! I guess, because they use soft preshrunk 100% cotton shirts (which I totally love.) I also love the fact that all of their T-Shirts are professionally screen printed in the U.S.A & they never use heat transfers or irons-ons, which means these shirts are going to last a long time (not be destroyed by your washer and dryer!) - With the holidays coming up soon I keep thinking about what gifts I'll be buying for relatives and friends, and really, you can't go wrong with a shirt you know they'll love! Sure, it's classic, but never out of style! In fact, I have a lot of friends that are simply hard to shop for, they are just way too picky about some things, so it makes it really difficult to shop for them, but everyone loves a comfortable T-shirt that says something about them on it, I would never turn down a T-shirt (would you?!) - So if you're looking to buy some great T-shirts (at some great prices!!) I recommend you visit FiveFingerTees.com and check out their great selection! Their website is adorably funny and has lots of character, I suggest you visit their "half shirts" category when you visit their website (Too Funny!!) -  Just in time for your holiday savings, they are offering free shipping on orders over $50.00! I think I'll be taking advantage of their great deals soon because it sure is getting cold here and I'd love to have a few of their awesome hoodies (which are all priced at just $29.99!)

*Disclosure: The above review is my own 100% honest opinion(s). I received products to complete this review but I was not obligated to write a positive review, I honorably only write my honest thoughts on all companies/products that I review.*


1 comments:

klafave519 said...

these look like great shirts

Post a Comment