Wednesday, November 16, 2011

0
Big changes coming up!

So I've been looking into ways I can make my blog a better place, and the biggest thing that I want to change is having my own domain. I don't want to be magicallifeofmamas.blogspot.com, I want to be lifeofmamas.com. - It sounds simple, but I've looked into it further, and apparently I have a lot on my plate..

So I'm going to buy my domain, buy my hosting, then switch my blog from blogspot to wordpress, and then upload my blog to my domain. - Is that right? - I'm so confused! I'm no expert at these things, but I'm going to try anyway. I'm wishing now that I would have just started with wordpress from the beginning *sigh*

I guess the biggest reason I want to have my own domain is because I think of my URL as an eye-sore with that pesky ".blogspot.com" at the end. What do you think? Do you think a blog with its own domain looks better? If you own a blog, have you switched to your own domain yet, or will you?

Lets talk!


0 comments:

Post a Comment