Monday, December 12, 2011

1
Considering Redecorating My Home After The Holidays

A year ago I couldn't have imagined my life would be what it is today. I was living in California, working a 9-5 job and living in a tiny apartment. Today, I am a stay at home (while working) mom living in Texas with an amazing son (who is coming up on his 2 month point!!) and a loving husband and great family, in a gorgeous 4 bedroom home with a big backyard and great dane puppy who is growing faster than my eyes can keep up with. My life is great! The only problem I've run into lately is the lack of comfort ability in my home because I haven't gotten to go buy things to interior decorate yet. In our tiny apartment, we had more than enough things (possibly too many) but now that we're living in a bigger home we look empty!

So I came across this website that is going to help me tremendously with my decorating adventure. It's called Houzz.com and it is super cool! You can view all kind of photos to get inspiration for your next remodeling project, and you can browse ideas by category like Asian, Contemporary, Traditional, Modern, Tropical, etc..

I'm no interior designer, and I'm not trying to be. But I do want a home that is warm and welcoming, and a home that has my style. Houzz.com is going to help me create an ideabook to inspire warm changes all around my home! If you want to create an ideabook of your own, it's easy and free! Just visit their website and get started today. I was surprised at the amount of work put into Houzz.com, the ideas you can find are endless and if your like me and crave a little of your own style in your home, let Houzz.com help you create it!


1 comments:

~dab said...

Cool site... I've been thinking of redecorating too so I've got this bookmarked for future use. Thanks for sharing it :)

Post a Comment