Friday, December 30, 2011

0
Moms.. How do YOU feel sexy? (Intended for mature readers)


Major changes happen after a mommy has her first baby. - For me, mommy-hood is beyond amazing, words cannot explain how good it felt to hold my son for the first time, to look into his eyes, and now to see him smile at me. I wouldn't change a thing about having my son, but I will say this.. It took a toll on me.

So now my son is two months old, and me and my hubby are lighting up our flame, I'm starting to feel good again and he can tell ;) - But things aren't exactly the same, for the first time in my life, I've got stretch marks, I need to wear a push-up bra, and *ahem* some stuff just isn't how it used to be. 

I know I'm not the only mommy who has gone or is going through this, it happens to the best of us.

So what can I do to feel a little sexier? Well I think lingerie from EdenFantasys.com is great start.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


So here's what I'm looking at:

My True Beauty Fuchsia Chemise
 

This beautiful fuchsia chemise is just my style, it's adorable and sexy at the same time, and it's my favorite color PINK! (but you can also find it in black, which is sexy too!) It features an adorable ruffle hem and removable garter straps, and also comes with a matching thong. The sassy floral pattern is sure to appeal to any man (or woman) and I am just in love with the design of this chemise. What do I like about it most? The cute ruffle-design bottom and the comfortableness of having no under-wire! - But honestly, the thing I love about this piece the most is the same thing I love about all of the adorable lingerie from EdenFantasys, and that is the great prices, this chemise is only $29.99, which (if you do enough shopping for lingerie and intimates) is a great deal! Plus, right now you can save 20% site wide using the promotion code "Pleasure"

Check out their latest promotions: HERE

Edenfantasys offers a lot more than just lingerie though (read my review about EdenFantasys here.) and if you haven't checked out everything EdenFantasys has to offer, you should! They have a large selection of intimates, lubricants, condoms, adult toys, erotic books & dvds, and even bath and body products.

I'll be writing lots more about EdenFantasys, so stay tuned!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
Do you like my blog? Please "Like" me on Facebook,
Follow me on Twitter or add me to your Google+ Circles.

Feel free to also write a review
for Magical Life of Mamas on Alexa.







0 comments:

Post a Comment