Tuesday, January 24, 2012

0
To the man who....

To the man who holds my hand, to the man who makes me smile, to the man who keeps me strong, to the man who keeps me going, to the man who is a little too comfortable using the bathroom when I'm doing my make-up in there!, to the man who supports me, to the man who loves me, to the man who works three jobs for me, to the man who knows how to make me feel sexy, to the man who sings too loud, to the man who I can't stay mad at, to the man I always want to wrap my arms around, to the man who made me a mother and a wife, to the man who doesn't just support my dreams, he helps create them. To the man who thinks I'm beautiful, to the man who understands who I am under the make-up, to the man who cares about me in every way imaginable...

To MY man, I love you. :)



Just felt like writing something sweet! ♥

Do you like my blog? Please "Like" me on Facebook,
Follow me on Twitter or add me to your Google+ Circles.

Feel free to also write a review
for Magical Life of Mamas on Alexa.



0 comments:

Post a Comment