Tuesday, January 10, 2012

5
Check out some adorable girls clothing! ? *Fabulous Finds Post*

Do you have young girls of your own, or do you shop for young girls clothing? Well, if you do I think you should check out all this awesome girls clothing I found online at teacollection.com! No matter what your style (or HER style, if she shops her own!) I'm sure you'll find something you love here.

Here are a few of my favorites!:
Flor De Papel Floral Mini Dress
This adorable Floral mini dress is stylish and cute as can be! It is 100% cotton, mid-thigh length and the square neck style is very fashionable. I totally love it! Originally priced at $35.00, you can buy it on sale now for just $24.50, PLUS receive free shipping on orders over $150.00, or just $7.00 shipping on everything else!






Wildflower Mini Dress
This is another square-neck mini dress that I just find absolutely adorable! This floral design is unique, edgy and modern. This dress is also 100% cotton, machine washable and affordable, on sale for just $28.00, you save $7.00 because it was originally priced at $35.00!  PLUS receive free shipping on orders over $150.00, or just $7.00 shipping on everything else! 





I hope you guys liked these fabulous finds as much as I did!


5 comments:

Christina said...

I love tea Collection- Awesome finds! The boys clothes are so cute too!

Ashton Jones said...

If your looking for girls clothing online then I would try doing basic internet searches. Maybe Google?

Unknown said...

These kids clothing are looking nice. For many trendy kids apparel please visit moppet isle.
girls clothing online India

hermes bag outlet said...

Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at cheap gucci handbags
, If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

Unknown said...

In a Latest Jovani Prom dress you are ready for the red carpet. Its definitely a prom dress you was waiting for, Jovani prom dresses 2013 collection will come your dream true.

Post a Comment