That's why today I'm opening up a weekly blog post called 'Thankful Tuesday'. I'll post a few of the things that I am thankful for, and then ask you to leave a comment telling me something your thankful for today.
- My hubby who wakes up at 6:00AM to go work, and still comes home and takes care of me and our baby.
- My baby boy being a healthy, beautiful gift from God, I couldn't ask for a more perfect child! He is wonderful.
- Eggnog being sold this time of year! ;)
- My family being supportive and helpful during my labor/delivery, it was a rough 21 hours and I don't think I could have done so well without them!
- Halloween giving me the excuse to eat more candy than I should have!
So what are you thankful for today?
I'd love to hear from all of you! :)
Stay Positive! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.